Sunday, April 04, 2010

April 4 2010


April 4 2010
Originally uploaded by borderfilms (Doug).

And the roadtrip through Southwestern Saskatchewan continues, I've seen some pretty amazing places, including the ghost town of Bounty, SK. I've added some pictures over on Flickr - see: "I just snapped" on the right. Many more to come.

I stayed in Swift Current last night and I'm torn about tonight. If I stay in the south, it'll mean a hell of a long drive on Sunday to Edmonton. Or, I can push it today and stay further north.

Unlike the last two nights, I won't make a reservation. I'll just decide how far I feel like driving. Today I plan to shoot for the extreme SW of Saskatchewan and perhaps peer over the border into Montana. I'd pop into the States, but I've got too much gear with me. I don't feel like a long sit down with border officials -- on both sides of the boundary.

And so it goes.

Cheers!

No comments: