Wednesday, August 04, 2010

from the "let's go exploring" dept.

Let's go exploring!

It seems like I write a lot of these posts:

News of a big change in my life. I'm moving to Thunder Bay/Halifax/Winnipeg/Vancouver/West Africa/Vancouver again/Guatemala/Edmonton.

And now I'm writing another one. I'm just not sure of the destination.

Yesterday, after a lot of thought and after leading a rather craptacular existence in Edmonton, I chose to make a change. I decided to resign from my job and head off into the sunset.

Originally I had planned on a late October departure. But the universe had a different plan and moved my departure day up by two months.

I don't mind, but it's going to be a busy August.

What's next, you ask?

Good question. And a hard one to answer. I'll be leaving Edmonton and heading either south or west.

What will I do, you wonder?

Point your browser to Wanderism.com -- THAT is what I will be doing. Building a website (and others) to generate passive income. It will take a lot of time with little initial reward. But the goal is long term. And freedom will be the result.

There's much more to say and explain, of course. But for the moment, I still have a job. A job I'm late for.

There's much more to come. And thanks for playing along at home!

No comments: