Friday, February 13, 2004

Week one at the Corp (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) is over. And, even though I was stress king prior to beginning the week, things went fabulously well. Vetting national reporters, writing international news, blah blah blah. It was actually a lot of fun... and I look forward to more.

Tonight -- either relax and read, or, if the creativity is there, I am going to finish some other projects. Tomorrow, I'm back to CTV for 2 days. And there is much more work scheduled... the tough times are definitely in the past. Hopefully, they don't return.

I am thinking of pitching several stories on the expansion of the EU on May 1. There is a big festival going on at the point where the Czech Republic, Germany and Poland meet. Near Gorlitz, Germany on the Niesse River. And I want to be there!

For those of you who read Polish, German or Czech, here's all the info about the EU event. There are pretty pictures for English speakers.

I'm in the middle of a book about Lenin's embalmers... so methinks I'll get back to that.

Cheers!

No comments: