Thursday, February 26, 2004

So this is what it is like to not have to go into a newsroom... wow! I like!

I am sitting in my friend Lisa's apartment, looking at a spectacular view of the city. She is in Mexico for 2 weeks, I am looking after her place and her cat.

There is no rest, however. I was capturing audio for a radio story until midnight... and I have been up since 5:30am, editing the story for CBC radio. I have a 2pm deadline. I am hoping to have things wrapped up by noon. I would like to enjoy just a little of this "day off."

I am back at CTV for 4 or 5 straight. So this is it for while.

The "Hockey in Belize" story appeared in the Georgia Straight today: Click here:
http://www.straight.com/content.cfm?id=1043


Well, I must get back to editing. More soon!

Cheers!

No comments: