Wednesday, January 18, 2006

from the "sun will come out tomorrow" dept.

Actually the sun came out today. Go figure! And the days seem to be getting longer too. Hurray!

I spent the day at the office on the North Shore, putting the final touches on the 4-day shoot in Toronto. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I won't be going along. Nope. Better things to do.

Actually Thursday and Friday I am writing online news and I have to start at 5am local time. But, I work from home, and I find the day absolutely flies by.

Booked another wee trip. Off to Tofino for four days in February (sounds like a Blue Rodeo song) with Leanne. It'll be a nice magical break. And an opportunity to play with my camera some more. Especially the HDR experiments.

At lunchtime today I visited a nearby bookstore to drool in the travel section. If the 3 month trip to South America goes as planned in 2007 (with Ange), there is a good reason to pick up one of those big, fat, expensive guide books. Lonely Planet, of course.

Speaking of Lonely Planet, my little project will be on Vancouver and I'll start in Feb.

That's about all for the moment.

Cheers!

No comments: