Wednesday, January 04, 2006

from the "perfect 10" dept.

Yay! The 10 in a row are now 10 days of recent history. Before me are two luscious days of nothing. Well, one meeting. And some Night of Artists stuff. And the Canada-Russia game. And some pints.

But, no alarm will ring in the morning, and that is like winning the lottery. A small lottery. Ok, $2 on the scratch and win.

The weekend is a return to work. And next week, I have an interesting gig researching and doing some production managing for a kids astronomy show called Heads Up.

I'm quite taken with Flickr. Meeting lots of like-eyed people and seeing some amazing work. Very motivating. So much so that I take my camera with me all the time.

Unfortunately the forecast calls for rain over the next two days, so spectacular images are probably more of a dream at this point. We shall see.

Cheers!

No comments: