Saturday, August 27, 2005

from the "Saturday moaning" dept

Well, here it is the weekend... but for me, it is actually Tuesday. I was bringing home the bacon last night... and continue through Monday. Nightshifts too. Hmmm.

It was strange to go back to work after three off. Did lots of stuff during the three -- so it was more about catching up than goofing off.

Still, it's been relaxing in these temporary Mount Pleasant digs. That comes to an abrupt halt tomorrow when I move back to my real home. This morning will be all about packing all my computer and camera gak up, though I will save the return of said gak until tomorrow. I want to enjoy a few hours here -- it's a cool day (it's coming!!) and there is a nice breeze a-blowing.

I know it's wrong, but I much prefer coolish days. Reminds me of the East Coast.

Speaking of which, I am giving serious thought to heading out east in October... if time and money will allow. It's been a long time, and I have more than enough Aeroplan miles.

Of course, I often talk about going somewhere and then don't. Like Belize. Or Mexico. Heh. Or Cuba.

Not much more to add... so...

Cheers!

No comments: