Wednesday, October 05, 2005

from the "man of few words" dept.

Got up this morning at 3:30am... actually beat my alarm. The bike ride must have resulted in a restful sleep.

Headed into work, arriving half-an-hour early. Work flew by. Had a sushi pig-out with some CTV folks at lunch.

Booked some work at CTV. And a week at CBC. All good.

Came home, relaxed.

Then the good news: my old Deep Cove landlord finally paid up -- to the tune of $650. I could have pinned him to the mat for $1200, but it would have involved small claims court, etc. $650 is all I wanted in the first place. And I got it.

And another cheque rolled in for some photo stuff I did. And there should be a Straight cheque any day. Plus 4 days at CTV this week -- a good week!

Hitting the wall at 9pm... sad.

But it's good to be flush! Looks like Belize will happen...

Cheers!

No comments: