Saturday, September 29, 2007

from the "hello, old friend" dept.

It's been a while since I've posted... I've been busy finishing up the JHR video and dealing with a couple of new projects.

I need to take a bit of a mind break and before I start writing blather again. Part of the reason is stupid FaceBook. So many people I know are on there that I often post links and whatnot there but not here.

As well, the interNOT has been sketchy lately. Another fine reason, no?

Anyway, I'm going to take the weekend off and do little more than twiddle my toes and perhaps start setting up my room upstairs.

On Tuesday I'm off to Accra to meet the new batch of JHR folks. That'll be fun.

And I'll hear whether I snagged a gig to work on a Belize guidebook. I sure hope so.

Lastly: after suffering from recurrent athlete's foot for the past several months I've found a solution: bleach! After a couple of days of soaking my feet for a few minutes in water with a tiny amount of bleach -- my toes are returning to normal.

Months of creams only kept it at bay. It now appears that it has run for the hills.

Yay bleach!

Cheers!

No comments: