Saturday, September 01, 2007

from the "where'd winter, spring and summer go" dept.

Happy New Month!

I can't believe it's September 1st. My JHR gig is nearly done and the countdown to December 7th will is underway. Crazy! I am SO looking forward to the cold air and a hot double Americano on the Deep Cove public wharf.

It rained all day. Not that I mind, it's a good excuse to relax and do nothing. The internet, water and power were down for most of the day, so I had to amuse myself with the Simpsons movie and the final few episodes of Prison Break season 2.

The nearby evangelical churches have been going nuts the last few days -- including all night last night. The screamin' and singin' and prayin' seems to have stopped now (Saturday evening). But I reckon they're getting rested up for Sunday. I'm praying for a full night of sleep.

A full report tomorrow...

No comments: