Sunday, November 04, 2007

from the "Kumasi update" dept.

I'm still in Kumasi, where I've been for the past four days.

I'm here to do some interviews for a freelance project, buy some Christmas presents (3 down!) and hang out with fellow JHR-ite Brennan Leffler.

On Saturday we attended an event called the Skuuls Reunion -- a sort of battle of the schools. I don't have time to explain, but a full story, video and images are coming. I'll post them when I'm back in Takoradi.

I finally heard from the guidebook folks -- I will not be working on the next edition of Lonely Planet Belize, but there are a number of other interesting opportunities with LP floating around.

My plan is to get three freelance magazine articles but to bed before I leave for Canada. Then I'll hang out in Vancouver until early January. And then... I reckon I'll come back here.

That's how it looks today...

Cheers!

No comments: