Thursday, August 12, 2004

All this writing for the CBC sure makes it hard to write here. And write other things, too.

After 8 hours of writing, to try and write creatively is a real struggle.

So this will have to suffice.

It's been a great week working from home. Taking breaks down by the water. And enjoying Deep Cove. It's hot, though. Nearly 30C today. And so is the apartment.

Whatever.

Working at home seems to make the traffic less annoying. And, as mentioned earlier, I am going to stay. In fact, I told the landlord that today.

It is looking like Sept is definitely going to be without work, but I think that's ok. There are many things that need my attention. And after working nearly every day since... what? November? I think some time off is definitely earned and needed.

It will allow the development of other things too.

Yup. There you go. I'm off to Safeway.

Cheers!

No comments: