Sunday, May 30, 2004

The Deep Cove report:

Traffic this Sunday morning is once again heavy. Some of this is no doubt due to some sort of race going on. I think I walked down part of the course. Ah well...

Did the hike again this morning. 5th time in 7 days. It was a little bit tougher... perhaps doing it on back to back days is pushing it a bit.

The stats:
Weather: Cloudy
Trail: wet and gloppy
Time up: 29:21
Time down: 26:55
Dogs: 3
Humans: 10 - 15

After the hike, I went to Honey's for a muffin and coffee. Yummy! Some people I met on the trail said hi and said I could join them. I felt I was too stinky for that, so I just came home and showered.

I'm finishing up the stuff at the old place today... and then hopefully relaxing a bit.

The Indy 500 is on, but I don't care.

Cheers!


No comments: