Wednesday, May 26, 2004

This is going to take some work.

The traffic noise here is absolutely brutal. So much so, that I am wondering if I have (car passes) made a huge mistake in taking this place. Especially for a (car) year. I hope that I will just get used to it and it will fade into the background. But I have rarely been able to do that -- I have (car) never been able to "tune things out."

The daycare is quiet, but I can here the occasional banging (car) and (car) (car) I'm not sure (car) if its kids or some construction (car) going (car) on in part of the parking area. I hope its the latter.

(car) Today was a day (car) off. And I was awoken by the symphony of traffic. I hope that I can find some sound deadening curtains -- as the bedroom over looks this (car) (truck) (car) (car) freeway. Who knew?

On a brighter note, (car) the Flames won game one of the Stanley Cup Final. How cool would (truck) it be to be there (car) (car) (Car) (car) (car) for the festivities (car) (car) (car) and frivolity?

Despite the rain today, I blasted out of here and hit the BP trail again. It was wet, green, QUIET, (car) and almost translucent -- the sun fighting a losing battle to cut through the fog.

The results (car, car, car, truck, car):

Dogs passed: 2
Humans passed: 4
Time up: 27:32
Time down: 25:57

(10 more cars) (car)

Aaaaah!
(car) (car)
Cheers!
(car) (car) (truck) (big truck) (bus) (car)


No comments: