Saturday, May 01, 2004

The hell is over.

Well, the looking hell.

After deciding to let the universe steer this house hunting thing, I went poking around various neighbourhoods in search of a new home. But it became a little overwhelming as there are a lot of places for rent, and a lot of great places to live in Vancouver.

So I decided to not worry about it -- and commit to an area first, and then commit to a flat.

This afternoon I went to visit a friend of mine who lives in Deep Cove, over on the north shore.

Long story short: there was a for rent sign in the window of his building. I checked it out. The landlord dropped the rent. And I snapped it up.

I will be moving to Deep Cove sometime after May 15th,

So now, all I have to do is pack. And I will definitely hire movers!

The apartment has an incredible view -- it has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths... wood fire place, in suite laundry, dishwasher, underground parking, and is located in paradise.

Here's the link to the community website.


Life is good!


No comments: