Friday, May 07, 2004

So today it was erectile dysfunction (one in 2 men over 40 suffer the droop)... and an interview with 10 time Stanley Cup Winner Scotty Bowman.

Surreal? Sort of.

It was fun talking about putting the puck in the net. Heh heh.

The movie has wrapped up, but it is a grey and damp evening -- and that means jazz on the stereo and open windows with no distractions from Bongo Park.

It's been a long week. But a good one. I fetched some boxes last night from a friend who lives in Deep Cove (henceforth known as The Cove) and caught the final episode of Friends. Pretty lacklustre. But that may be due to not having watched it for the last 5 years. Although the Ross-Rachel thing was still undecided until the very end. Whatever...

I packed a few more boxes tonight, with little evidence that things are actually packed. This does not bode well for the move. It's going to be a huge amount of stuff. Oh well.

It was great not having the solid news deadlines to deal with. Producing the health segment is almost relaxing. It's busy, but I can take mental breathers. I like that.

I am back to the news grind tomorrow (Sat) and off Sunday. I will continue the packing process... and then Monday, I am health boy once again. But the shooter that I use all week is a good pal -- so it will be a treat. He's also very good at what he does, so that will be a nice change. No names mentioned.

Well, I think I will go pack a box. Or eat.

Cheers!

No comments: