Thursday, February 10, 2005

from the "and now the fear sets in" dept.

Well, it's done (the booking of the travel). And the fear is here.

It comes back anytime I make a big purchase or plan a trip. Can I afford it? Will there be work? And so on.

You'd think that after freelancing for nearly 4 years -- and still being somewhat solvent, if broke -- that I would have learned to push the fear away and just concentrate on the positive.

For some reason, this time, it's hard.

The good thing is that I should be able to make quite a killing from writing stories whilst on these adventures. However, that money will arrive long after the trip is taken. And the funds are needed before the trip. Ugh.

Anyway -- it's generic, this worry I have. And, as usual, it will work out. I hope. Yikes!

Cheers

No comments: