Sunday, November 27, 2005

from the "home for a rest" dept.

Sunday 11/27 @ 8:03

Back in Halifax...

Last night was a hoot over at Katherine and Scooters. We had a house of kids and adults... and mucho good times. Photos to come tonight, if I can get the Mac online.

Today I headed to the Annapolis Valley. The weather was ok, but the drive was good. Stopped at Hennigar's for cider and cookies. Then went to shoot stills at the look off, and over on the south shore of the Bay of Fundy.

I discovered an old run-down church off a small road. Took a few cool shots of it and froze to death! It was really cold on by the water.

Back through Wolfville I drove... with a stop at the Grand Pre winery (hint hint), and then Mark Hammond's place in Sackville.

I'm going to try and change the flight... again... and then will work on getting some pictures of the last several days posted.

Cheers!

No comments: