Sunday, June 25, 2006

World Cup!


The Queen
Originally uploaded by borderfilms (Doug).

I love World Cup -- especially on Commercial Drive.

I headed down to Stormin' Norman's on The Drive Sunday with Brennan and Karris. We were lucky to snag a table at the back with a reasonable view of the tele.

It was tough to be inside as it was sunny and 30C outside. Not normal for Vancouver, let me tell you.

After the game, we headed outside to join in the party. Police closed down one block of Commercial and let people go nuts. Great spirit and lots of fun!

Elsewhere, I still have tons of business work to attend too... back to CTV Next Thurday... housesitting for Lorne and Katrina (and their 5 cats)...

As I type this, Greek Day is happening just blocks away. I will head over there armed with my camera and capture some Hellenic images, sample some food and avoid the Efes!

Cheers!

No comments: