Friday, December 08, 2006

from the "countdown" dept. or "30 frickin' sleeps!" dept.


takoradi beach
Originally uploaded by ihadalitlweenie.

Yes, I've been remiss in posting mindless treacle.

Truth is, I'm now wound up with work (day 2 of 10 straight) and trying to figure out what to take and, more importantly, what not to take to Ghana.

Plus the clock is ticking. 30 sleeps until I fly to Toronto for a week of training, 37 days until I fly to Ghana.

Yep. Lots to do. But it will get done. And I've picking away at things over the last few weeks, so it's not like there is anything major.

I do have to get my Ghana visa (Dec 15), health insurance and pack. Really, that's about it.

I think.

What am I forgetting?!

Dear God. I'm hooped!

Wait. Be calm.

Dream of this:

THE GREEN TURTLE LODGE (h/t W&J)

Cheers!

No comments: