Sunday, February 18, 2007

from the "short and sweet" dept.

Greetings from Tamale, capital of the Northern Region. Boy is it hot!

I arrived earlier this afternoon after a 5 hour drive from Kumasi. We arrived in Kumasi last night after a long drive from Accra. The highlight of the journey so far: the drive. The lowlight: the drive.

I've connected with Kat, one of my fellow JHR folks living here in Tamale. How nice to share experiences with someone who gets it. We each had a delicious plate of spaghetti and now we're in the internet cafe at a local hotel.

The rest of the crew are off doing something. Likely waiting to go somewhere, while I am here enjoying the calm before the storm.

All is good. The hard work begins Monday. And I'll post a long winded story of the last few days when I get a chance.

Until then...

Cheers!

No comments: