Thursday, December 20, 2007

from the "I've been here before" dept.

So... yesterday I headed to the CBC for my first day of work since returning to Canada nearly two weeks ago.

I've been asked to write local news and, because there have been many changes over the past year, I needed a refresher.

Holy crap! Changes? It's all new!

Needless to say the day was a big challenge, so much so that I'm going back in tomorrow for more training. Which means I miss the CTV sales party. Crap.

But I'm flying solo on Monday and methinks I need to know how to pilot the broadcast news airship more than I need to guzzle free egg nog.

Today is the CTV engineering party. I'm all over that.

Full report to come.

Cheers!

1 comment:

kate said...

Welcome back Doug!!!! Egg Nog vs. CBC... that's a tough one. Have a wonderful holiday!