Thursday, December 06, 2007

from the "on the road again" dept.

Greetings from Accra.

Gloria and I arrived in the big city around dinner time last night. We headed for Dot's hotel... and then had dinner at Tante Marie (sp). Tasty! Even got a few moments of visiting in with Kat.

Today (Thursday) has been typical Accra. Croissants and espresso at Koala. Internet at SharpNet. And lunch at an as yet to be determined joint in Osu.

I'm checking in at the airport late this afternoon. Departure time is around 8pm. Then the really long haul begins. 8.5 hours to Frankfurt. 5 hours in Frankfurt. 10.5 hours to Vancouver.

I'm gonna be baked. But I look forward to it. And the blooper party.

That's it for now. I'll post if I get access in Frankfurt.

Otherwise, the next time will be from Vancouver.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe journeys.

CanuckOnFire