Sunday, October 24, 2004

Still enjoying The Drive and happy as hell to be out of Deep Cove!

Not much going on to report. Working a lot, although I have 5 days off in a row beginning Tuesday. Lots of stuff to do, however. Buy a D70, put together my border calendar, and a multitude of other odds and ends.

I still have a 5 week work hole coming up, but that hopefully will change.

I sold another piece to the Georgia Straight... on the American Museum of Radio and Electricity in Bellingham, Wa. I intend to do the interviews and shoot the stills on Nov 2, U.S. election day.

I had planned to go to the U.S. regardless, but now, I can double the fun - and make a few bucks.

A vacation would be nice right about now, but February isn't that far off. And then there is May. I've already been planning that trip and preparing the story pitches.

Next week I will finally check out Australian music god Xavier Rudd. He's playing with Hip Hop funk-soul artists Spearhead. Can't wait!

So life is good. And it will be infinitely better when I am clutching my D70 next week....

Cheers!



No comments: