Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Wheee! I have 5 days off!!

So I did the only thing one should do at the head end of a break: I went shopping!

Bought some crap at Ikea. Bought some crap at Futureshop.

I like crap.

And the crap was necessary. Shelves and a chair for my room.
A media card reader for my iPod ( so I can clear my memory card on from the digital camera by dumping directly to my iPod - no computer needed).

The sun was shining, and the last thing I wanted to do was put up shelves. But the shelves won.
And its done. And my hovel is less hovely.

Finally found the party for the Washington State Democrats in Bellingham... and it happens to be at a hotel where there is room at the inn. Perfect!

It's going to be a kooky day!

Anyway, I think I'll go have a beer in the warm sun... before heading off to another SPOL meeting.

Yes... it continues...

Cheers!

No comments: