Thursday, October 28, 2004

Thursday:

Well... it's turned wet.

The battle with setting up my room continues. Too much stuff!!

Instead of creating my own costume this year, I decided to buy. Hit the racks at Value Village and $50 later I am the King of Evil.

And no, its not a George Bush mask.

Tonight I finally get to see Xavier Rudd and Spearhead. Free tickets courtesy of CTV. They are playing two sold out concerts at the Commodore. This is the second night.

Xavier is from Oz, and all my Aussie friends rave. I have some of his music, and he's truly original. And they say he's awesome live.

Spearhead will be a gas too: funkified hip hop doesn't come close to defining them.

Tomorrow the gloom continues. On my agenda: GST. Barf.

It's nice to have some time to chill and not even *think* about the news.

Cheers!





No comments: