Friday, November 26, 2004

from the "Get Offa Dat Bus!" dept.

I wandered down to the bus stop today, anticipating that I would cross paths again with the mysterious Sandra. I was there early - and I had a business card at the ready in case it was another brief encounter.

There was no encounter.

Does this mean I've blown it? Who know. Does this mean I'll be hanging around the 15th and Granville bus stop at 3pm again? Probably. Although it will be a little more difficult when I am back on Commercial Drive.

Still - it's kind of fun to let fate do its thing.

And - I might have a special greeting in the "I saw you" section of the Straight.

Other news: the writing of the radio story is going slow. Saturday I am working on a film for most of the day, so the time is really ticking down. It still doesn't have to be done until Tuesday... but I'd like to put it to bed now.

I guess that will happen tomorrow. Sunday I'm back at the plant and relocating to the Drive.

Speaking of that... its official. I am moving again. Jan 1 I will reside with Cheryl, Tom, Bryan and Misty the dawg.

And the expenses drop yet again!

Cheers!

No comments: