Sunday, February 19, 2006

from the "BLOGGER REALLY BLOWS" dept.

Ok, blogger is F**KED!

Every time I change the main picture above, or post a new entry, I lose all previous entries going back to last Wednesday.

This has been a continual problem, and it's a real piss off. Luckily, I've learned to back up my previous entries, so I can repost them again.

And, of course, THIS one will disappear when I post the next time. GRRR.

Here's the old stuff:

Saturday, February 18, 2006
from the "recovered" dept.
My last post seems to has disappeared... but it was a short one, to wit:

There are more interesting words coming from my colleagues at CTV who are in Turin and working the Olympics.

If you look to the right side of the page, you'll see I've added some links. Links to blogs, links to music, and links to US politics.

Murman & Mike's Olympic blogs make for fascinating reading ... especially for those of you who think A) TV is easy and B) working on the road is a holiday.

Although there are some benefits as evidenced by Murray's meeting with the Great One.

Cheers!
posted by Doug at 11:12 AM 0 comments
from the "BLOGGER BLOWS" dept.
ARGH!

Two posts have now disappeared. No more posts until this is fixed.

GRRRR!
posted by Doug at 11:07 AM 0 comments

...

No comments: