Wednesday, February 15, 2006

from the "sunny & cold" dept.

Back from Tofino, and one day of work behind me, I now have three days off. Not that I am lacking things to do. My list is long and includes such fun as muffler repair, bill paying, and laundry. Gold medal life, no?

But it is nice to have a bit of a break after a bit of a break. The weather is bright and sunny but cold. Well, not cold like Manitoba, where it is -20C. Bah! +5C here.

More work looms too -- all weekend, and part of next week. Though this Lonely Planet project needs my attention. Perhaps today I'll continue working on the draft. It doesn't seem too difficult, yet at the same time, a lot is riding on it. Massive opportunity to reach at least one of my many goals.

And the big trip is now about a month away. Certainly looking forward to some heat and cheap rum.

Cheers!

No comments: