Wednesday, February 22, 2006

from the "where's Dougo" dept.

I'm not far away. In fact, I am right here with a mid-week update.

I've been working since Saturday, so this is a day "off," which means I am working on a secret project. Or is that many secret projects.

Monday night I met a bunch of cool fella's at a BBQ hosted by Ted Shredd. We swaped stories of being drunken teens as we wolfed down burgers.

It was an eclectic group: an orthopedic surgeon, two CEOs and an actor, just to mention a few.



Last night Randy and Vince and I visited Fet's on Commercial Drive to sample Scotch and shoot the breeze. We were treated to the always amazing Commercial Drive parade of people outside the window. And, as luck would have it, a dandy sunset.





Today, as mentioned is secret project day. As are the next two. Following that, at least 9 days of work lie ahead.

That's pretty much the story to this point. More to come!

Cheers!

No comments: