Thursday, September 04, 2014

THR +62

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Another great sleep. I wake up a few times, but fall right back to sleep. Love it!

The sunny weather is back with a projected high of 21C.

I have to finish one more piece and then no more deadlines until next Tuesday. That said, I'm going to try and work ahead over the coming days. It makes life so much easier.

UPDATE:

So... I worked until about 2pm. Went for a 3.5km walk, all of it without using a cane. Here's the route and elevation profile:
Commercial Drive: Broadway to Venables and back (via Fet's patio!)
On the way home I Popped into Fet's Whiskey Bar to enjoy a glass for red on their sunny patio. And to read more of the book Wheat Belly -- very interesting.

I've been off wheat (including beer) for 10 days now. I sleep better, feel better, have more energy and continue to slowly shed the pounds. No gluten issues, either (obviously).

The next thing to cut back on is rice. But not just yet.

And I still may do a month of juice, but not until I'm healed.

Everything seems to be coming together!

Tonight: catching up on some British TV.

Exercise: 3.5km walk (no cane), physio, 40 flights of stairs.
-30- 

No comments: