Sunday, September 14, 2014

THR +72

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I'm housesitting for the next three weeks. A fancy pad near Cambie/King Ed that's on the market for $2.7 million.

Life is tough.

Anyway... the first night was ok. Not a bad sleep, but everything is lower (height-wise) than I'm used to.

There's no scale, so no weigh-ins for a while.

I spent the day running around. I had to go to the flat on The Drive, do some shopping and get groceries.

I was going to work but decided I needed a long walk and to watch the sunset. I went to Spanish Banks (and walked it). It was remarkable!

Downtown

Dancing at the Drum Circle

A hovercraft showed up

The end of September 14, 2014
After the beach, I came home... watched some TV and that was it.

Exercise: 5km+ walked, countless flights of stairs, partial physio
-30-

No comments: