Tuesday, September 23, 2014

THR +81

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I haven't talked about sleeping recently. Last night was a solid one: nearly 9 hours!

I'm housesitting, so the bed is new to me. I don't think it's the bed, I think it's the environment. The bedroom is much darker than my place over on The Drive.

I spent most of the day at home. The operated leg was stiff most of the day. Also, the right shoulder continues to be bothersome. Not sure why.

After work was done, I went back to my regular home to fetch some things. There and back on transit took under 90 minutes.

It rained most of the day, so no long walk. It's supposed to be terrible on Wednesday. Guess I'll get more work done!

Oh, and I dropped the ball with physio again... 

exercise: minimal, some physio
-30-

No comments: