Wednesday, July 30, 2014

THR +26

July 30, 2014

Finally a decent sleep! I only woke up once and I could have slept longer, but I had to get up and work.

I did take an oxy before going to sleep, so perhaps that's the answer. I was also very tired, so that too could be the answer.

Lots of work to get done today. Plus laundry. Plus more grocery shopping.

No pain this morning, but my lower leg remains tight and tingly.

UPDATE (5:30pm):

I managed to get two loads of laundry done and did a trip on foot to the grocery store. Also, I bought some apple cider for cooling purposes. It's an oven in here.

I got some work done -- finished and submitted one piece (a 25 image gallery). Tonight I will work on and hopefully finish another one. Don't feel like it though.

Exercise: 42 flights of stairs (trips to laundry!) and 10+ blocks.

Also: the business cards for the documentary project arrived!

The new cards!
Interested in knowing more? Visit: deadburiedforgotten.com.  

-30-

No comments: