Tuesday, July 22, 2014

THR +18

July 22, 2014

I had a weird sleep last night.

After boring myself with some television, I went to bed quite tired around 10pm. I had to get up several times because I forgot to turn off lights, etc. Then it took forever to get comfortable. Even though my shoulder hadn't been bugging me earlier in the day, it sure was when I got into bed. I finally drifted off around 10:30.

I woke up in the middle of the night, or so I thought. It was only midnight. I had to go to the bathroom, which I did. And by the time I got back into bed, my shoulder was even worse. I popped an oxy.

Next thing I know I woke up at 8:20! I never sleep in that late. Guess I needed it.

There isn't much on the agenda, so that's fine. I see a relaxing day of laundry and writing ahead.

***

UPDATE [10:45pm] 

I spent the day doing exactly what I had planned: laundry and writing. Watched some of the BBC series Sherlock (end of season three). Not much else.

I'm trying to increase my water intake -- so I created a chart to tick off every time I drink 450ml. I managed four today.

I didn't take any oxy all day, but popped one about an hour ago to aid with sleeping.

As for exercise: just 16 flights of stairs and my physio.

Big day ahead Wednesday... best crash.

-30- 

No comments: