Thursday, September 22, 2005

from the "eight ball" dept.

Today, Sept. 22, marks the 8th anniversary of the launch of Vancouver Television, now known as CTV Vancouver. It also marks 8 years and one week since I moved to Vancouver.

Amazing.

And weird to think I am still working there, occasionally. And to think how many people I know know and call friends from the 8 year journey.

Sniff.

I finally wrapped up the Albania article for the Georgia Straight. The first final version was something like 3400 words. They wanted 1200. The FINAL final version was 1250. It was tough. And the edit process with the paper is still to come.

I'll either post the article here or wait 7 days and post a link to the Straight. I will also see if I can make a PDF of the paper so you can see the layout.

Up next: Randy and Ted are coming over tonight for a brief photo safari before we preview a project Randy has been working on. No details allowed.

Tomorrow is a day off, however in the evening there is a going away party for one of the staffers at CTV. Could be ugly.

And Saturday is my acting premiere. Could really be ugly.

And with that...

Cheers!

No comments: