Wednesday, September 28, 2005

from the "film fun fest" dept.

The VIFF has kicked off.

Randy and I took in a trade show seminar about feature documentary production and distribution. Met the CEO of ThinkFilm. And some other very interesting people. It was also very motivational.

Tonight I watched Dekalogue 2 and 3... love Zip.ca ! Also cancelled Expressvu, though the account had been on hold for 7 months. I have little use for cable or satellite tv. I am addicted to my XM radio. And where I am house sitting, there is no cable. And it's great!

Thursday is but 8 minutes away. The first trifecta of films at the VIFF. And the Albania article appears, of course. The link to come in the morning for those of you who are beyond the paper version.

The rain has started.

I guess summer is officially over now. Not that that's a bad thing. I like the rain. And the coolness. But it is a nother sign that time marches on. Hard to believe it is almost October.

Work is really drying up. Just a few days here and there booked in October. It will make going to Poland hard, but it needs to be done, I reckon. That final decision will be made very very soon.

And with that, I best get to bed... want to have lots of brain power for the films tomorrow... including "A Day in the Life of North Korea." WOO HOO!

Cheers!

No comments: