Monday, January 15, 2007

from the "countdown" dept.

Man, it's close.

I am writing from a crappy airport bar, on the other side of security, at terminal one, Pearson International Airport, Toronto, Ontario.

One beer is done. Another has been ordered. It's 4:40. My flight is about an hour away, as is my new life.

Maybe it's beer fuelled, but I am really thinking about the change that is about to happen. Although I think it already has.

Proof? An instant message from one of the reporters at Skyy TV in Takoradi. Go Figure.

The day has been uneventful despite the snow, ice, cold and nerves.

Nerves?

Yep. But it many ways it's nice to have the hard stuff done. Now, all I have to do is just... go.

I'm pulled in a million of directions mentally, but I would much rather this than the alternative. I am not about staying put.

Bring on the world, baby! BRING IT ON!

Cheers!

No comments: