Monday, April 10, 2006

End


End
Originally uploaded by borderfilms.com.

More explanation of Monday's fun follows below. Needless to day, it was another great day on Caye Caulker.

Explained below as well is the reason for this series of sunset photos.

I love this shot, and the one that follows below -- not sure which is the better of the two -- methinks this one.

The cool thing is that these are only low-res versions of very high-res images. And because I shot them in RAW, I have a lot of latitude when it comes to tweaking the image -- without Photoshop trickery.

Most, if not all, the images you see are as they were captured. Although if a bit of tweaking makes them better, I don't have an issue with that.

Only a few days left, and I've resigned myself that I'll be heading home soon. It's been a good stop on my little life journey. And, of course, I will be back.

But no sense getting maudlin now. I'll save that for Thursday.

Oh! And the idea for Radio Belize? Brent came up with a better name: Radio del Mar. Perfect. And when I win the lottery, that'll be my new career.

Cheers from dreamland!

No comments: