Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Leroy "The Grandmaster" Young


Leroy "The Grandmaster" Young
Originally uploaded by borderfilms.com.

Tuesday Morning:

On Monday, Brent and I lounged around for a few hours. Then I had to get working on my Vancouver writing project -- the final version -- and it should now be put to bed. And there will be some money waiting for me when (if) I come home.

Monday afternoon we went to visit and photograph Leroy "The Grandmaster" Young. I've written about GM and Brent's doc project before. I was very happy with the images, and thanks to Randy's kind loaning of a 10.5 fisheye, I was able to caputre some cool stuff.

We also experimented with over-exposure and using the bounce board to create some neat effects.

More pictures are on my Flickr site. See link, right, if you haven't been there. The URL is www.flickr.com/photos/borderfilms (you'll have to cut and paste).

More images are coming... but we're off to shoot some stuff for the doc today.

Cheers!

No comments: