Friday, April 14, 2006

Heading Home


Heading Home
Originally uploaded by borderfilms.com.

After a morning filled with packing, I have begun the long journey back to Canadaland. And to find $13k U.S. to buy my future.

More on that later.

Ivan and Katia stopped by for a bit. Katia was picking Ivan up from the airport -- he was in NYC -- and returned home this morning. It was good to see them before leaving the country.

Brent joined me on the trip to the airport -- he had some business at customs. I managed to save a bit on the cab fare. And it was a good chance to chat before we went our seperate ways. As usual, Bullet was our cab driver and he chatted our ears off on the drive to the airport.

The lineup at the check-in counter wasn't too bad, and security was a breeze. I am now sitting in the departure lounge poaching wifi. Nice.

Dallas awaits. And I think I made a mistake by not eating first. Peantuts won't cut it on the flight, however the options are limited.

Ah well, I can always snicker at all the fat white women with braids. What possesses some people?!

And so it goes...

Cheers!

No comments: