Wednesday, June 30, 2004

5:35am... after very little sleep, a few notes:

- Saw Fahrenheit 9-11 last night. Great! All Americans should see this before election day.

- Have not yet spoken to the landlord in person, but I think he'll be reasonable. I am not definite on my decision to move -- at least not yet. My daily work schedule in July precludes that.

- The posters for Night of Artists are in and I put several up yesterday. More later today, although I work until 3. And then have to pick up mattes and prints.

- Day off tomorrow, thank God. Scored free tickets to Keb 'Mo at the Jazz Fest. I hope to sleep 12 hours between late tonight and the concert! It's going to be necessary because:

- Double shift Friday. Work Sat and Sun nights. Double shift Mon and Tue... then single shifts before Night of Artists on July 10.

- With this kind of schedule, you can see why the traffic noise is so bothersome. There is never a break. I can't remember the last time I was able just to flake and enjoy nothingness.

Yawn... off to the mines...

Cheers!




No comments: