Friday, June 04, 2004

Exciting times after Calgary won last night. Damn good game.

My pal Lorne's stag is this weekend, if it weren't I'd be heading to Calgary for game 6 myself... many, many people are.

Can you say bandwagon?

Still, to be in the city when they win the cup (thinking positively)... that would be amazing.

Work continues... although it's a nightshift at CTV... that meant no getting up at 4 am. In fact, I made it until past 7 before the you know what woke me up.

But life isn't perfect, is it? And while the noise will take some getting used to, there are certainly rewards in living here. It truly is paradise.

Did the hike this morning:

Conditions: warm and somewhat gooey
Time up: unknown -- clock stopped. Assume 28:00
Time down: appx 26:00
Dogs: 10+
People: 15+
Highlight: Sitting on the lookoff and flipping thru the paper.

Life is good.

Cheers!



No comments: