Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The second day off...

After the victory yesterday -- getting new tires (ok, not much of a victory, but one less thing on the long list of things to do)... it was a relatively peaceful night. Perhaps I am getting used to the you know what?

I was up early this morning and hit the hiking trail.

Roughly 30 min up, 28 down.
45 minute phone call at the look off. Cheesy, but can you think of a better place to do business?
Fair number of people -- but less than 20. 3 dogs. Great day.

Coffee and muffin and the Globe and Mail followed at Honey's.

Still searching for documentation for my taxes. I *had* it... but... I can't find it now. Oh, the life of living in boxes.

I'm heading up in Chopper 9 at 1pm today... that's going to be fun. The first helicopter ride ever -- and the chance to get some shots to pitch the story...

I have to run to Richmond... so... see ya!

Cheers

No comments: