Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Today was my final 'paid' physio
- PT said I was doing well
- The stairs at home have helped my recovery
- I walk with a limp, which will go away as my leg strengthens
- I'll have stiffness and weird feelings for up to a year
- He recommended ice for the shoulder pain
- And he said I was still walking too far (!)
- He recommended trekking poles for hiking
- He gave me new exercises and told me to drop older ones
- I'm going to have to make a balance board in San Pedro
- Just two weeks until departure, feeling sad about leaving YVR. Strange...
And so it goes!
Exercise: Physio at clinic. 3km walked