Friday, October 10, 2014

THR +97

Thursday, October 9, 2014

It was a good and bad day.

In terms of the hip, it's fine. There's still some stiffness, but nothing major. My right shoulder and hand are more bothersome! Thanks, crutches (I hope).

The weight was down, which was nice to see.

I spent the morning working and then had bad news from a major client that will significantly impact my income. Details to come.

So... I went for a 3km walk to clear my head -- which means I've walked 19km since last Friday. With short walks added, I've definitely covered more than 20km. I'm going to try and keep it up and even increase it.

In the evening I went to see the documentary Red Army with Brent and his buddy Allan at the Vancouver International Film Festival. It's about Russian hockey in the 70s and 80s. Fantastic! Here's the trailer:


It was a nice break from the bad news earlier in the day.

I'm not going to dwell on things. I'm going to use it as motivation. Plus, I have my health -- which is the most important thing.

And there you go.

Exercise: Physio, 3km walk
-30-

No comments: