Saturday, October 04, 2014

THR +92

Saturday, October 4, 2014

I'm a little stiff from the hike yesterday -- especially in the muscles around the new hip joint. I suppose that's to be expected.

No matter. I did some running today around with Brent (who's visiting from Belize). We had breakfast at Cafe Du Soleil and then I dropped him off at SkyTrain.

I headed back to the housesit house to do some cleaning and whatnot. 
Home for the last three weeks
Tonight my final night in this wonderful, inspiring home. It's been a fantastic place to work and chill out. I am very appreciative of the opportunity. Thanks Clive and Carey!

I took some of my stuff back to my own home this afternoon. Then the sun popped out and that meant I had to hit Spanish Banks for a walk. I got there just in time to log 3.5km before the sun dropped. It was warm and beautiful:
The view of English Bay never gets old
I've really enjoyed the last few weeks since I've been able to be more active. And I've learned to love Vancouver again. For now, anyway.

It was a very good day.

Exercise: 3.5km walk, stairs, moving stuff. Physio if I get around to it!
-30-

No comments: