Sunday, October 26, 2014

THR +114

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I had a restless sleep, waking up often. Stress of the upcoming trip and all the stuff I need to do? Probably.

But the right shoulder was BRUTAL. I'm going to try to pop into the walk-in clinic before I head out. That'll likely be Monday.


Busy day on Sunday/Funday.


First, coffee at Joe's on the Drive with REW. Then running around. I had to hit the North Shore to pick up some electronics to take down south.

Then I came home to pack. It's all going to my storage unit on Monday.

Before the sun dropped, I zipped over to Spanish Banks for a 2.5km walk. It was nice, but cold. And probably the last walk this year at this glorious place.

I think I've fallen in love with this stupid city all over again!

DAMMIT!

Regardless, just four sleeps and I'm outta here for at least a few months.

Here's some pix:
Pre-sunrise. 10/26/2014

Spanish Banks 10/26/2014

I can still walk! 10/26/2014

A glorious day! 10/26/2014

Temptress! 10/26/2014
And that's that.

Exercise: 2.5km walk, no physio (whoops! forgot!)
-30-



No comments: