Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THR +117

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I had a crappy sleep due to aches and pains from cleaning the apartment. I'm just not used to bending and twisting like that. But I did manage to hit snooze a few times to add a few more minutes of sleep.

It was a stupid busy day.

I poked away at things in the morning before heading to the airport (via downtown) to get a rental car. Then home (via downtown) to finish packing and cleaning. I also fit in a haircut, a visit to the clinic about my shoulder (Naproxen will help), another trip downtown to drop food stuffs off, and more stuff.

It's now 9:45pm PT and I'm knackered. I also have to get up in 6 hours. Which is actually not too bad.

Exercise: 1km walk, lots of stairs, moving stuff. NO physio. Bad boy.
-30-

No comments: