Thursday, October 16, 2014

THR +103

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sleeping is better than ever. I go down fast and I don't wake up in the middle of the night. I remember those post-surgery nights of having to use a bedpan or hobble to the bathroom. I hobble no more!

I do find it difficult getting up in the morning. I don't use an alarm, unless I have to. When I wake up, I could easily go back to sleep. However there is so much I need to do these days, that I can't stay in bed until I'm totally rested. Still, I'm logging 7-8 hours of solid sleep.

The shoulder is still bothering me and I'm not sure what the cause is. Tomorrow I'll talk to my physio guy about it.

I'm plateauing a bit in terms of weight, but still down 12.7 lbs as of this morning. Here's what it looks like since Aug 1:
Up and down since Aug 1
The weight loss is slow, but it is going in the right direction.

I spent the day working and went for a short evening walk. Nothing exciting.

Exercise: Short walk, physio
-30-

No comments: